Care In Your Own Home
Community Aged Care brings the services to you, to help older people stay living in their own homes for as long as possible.
Community Aged Care is all about flexibility – there is a large range of care and services in various packages available. It’s about you and what your needs are.
The best way to find out what’s available, and what we may be able to assist you with is to call us on the contact number related to where you live.
Click here to go to the list of suburbs and council areas we serve, and the number to ring.
Our staff will help you with questions you may have about the services, including:
- Am I eligible?
- What kinds of services can I apply for?
- Do I need to be referred by a doctor, or can I refer myself?
- Are there fees?
- Is there a waiting list?
- How do you look after my privacy?
- What are my rights and responsibilities?
Depending on your eligibility and needs, Anglicare can offer care which might include:
- help with shopping
- help to prepare meals
- personal care
- arranging physiotherapy or allied health service
- right up to high level nursing care.
Click here to hear from our staff.